We have an excellent
entry-level opportunity on our Digital Media team for a Data Analytics and Reporting Specialist
! Prepare reports for our General Motors
clients and their Local Marketing Associations (LMAs) among other internal MRG clients. Support fellow digital team members, specifically our existing reporting team.
We are proud of what we do ... and have done ... for GM! Join us!
Experience we're seeking:
Skills and talents we're seeking:
- Prefer one to three years' background in data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Intermediate or above Excel knowledge is a must and the most successful candidate will be one who enjoys spending much of their day working in Excel
- Familiarity with VLOOKUP, INDEX, nested statements, etc.
- Familiarity with Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- PowerPivot experience is even better
- Experience with Power BI
- Building basic visuals
- Connecting and refreshing data sources
- Working with webservice
- Experience in Power Quary and SQL preferred
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint needed
- Loves to dig into data, interpret it, and report findings
- Sharp and reliable analytical skills
- Client-focused and a drive to understand and respond to their needs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment in which to thrive
- Success with prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines
- Extremely detail oriented
Interested? We'd like to hear from you!
- Knowledge of DAX
- Familiarity with digital advertising and its KPIs
- Experience with using paid social media advertising channels
- Ability to effectively create dashboard layouts
- Flexibility with processes and ability to take direction to help drive efficiencies
- Strong communication skills and desire to work in a team atmosphere