Working with a dynamic, fast-paced digital advertising group. This position is responsible for pulling and managing daily reports, tracking campaign details and requesting campaign ad tags. The Digital Traffic Assistant also is responsible for helping to address ad tag questions for new campaigns along with troubleshooting issues. This individual also works closely with field teams, digital buyers, and Google Studio feed managers.
- Pull and manage daily reports
- Track and request campaign ad tags
- Coordinate ad tag requests for new campaigns and creative delivery with offshore team; assist the team as questions arise
- Send ad tags to vendors and troubleshoot issues that occur
- Communicate and find solutions with digital buyers when errors occur
Education we’re seeking:
- Communicate with field teams regarding campaign details, such as landing page URL’s, creatives, and tag rotations
- Assist Google Studio feed managers
- Coordinate with video production during vendor onboarding
- Setup Google Campaign Manager vendor reporting profiles
- Assume new tasks as certain needs are required
Experience and abilities we’re seeking:
- Four-year degree in the area of Advertising, Marketing or a similar discipline
- Working knowledge of Excel, Google Campaign Manager, and Google Studio
- Ability to clearly communicate among multiple contacts and departments regarding various campaign needs
- Ability to adapt to process updates and shortened deadlines
- Ability to problem solve independently and know when to seek help
- A sense of proactiveness to form efficiencies or correct issues as they arise
- Team attitude
- Attention to detail
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, with your salary requirements.
Thank you for your interest in Martin Retail Group!