The Digital Media Assistant performs duties such as utilizing research tools to gather data, developing reports, managing the digital media buys, and collaborating among the team to offer appropriate support for assignments and special projects.
Education we’re seeking:
- Support the Digital Planner/Buyer for specific regions
- Enter digital buys into the system
- Send orders to the vendors
- File confirmations
- Mark buys complete and upload buy detail reports
- Assist in clearing invoices at the approval of the Buyer
- Research new digital media opportunities; compile and interpret research; analyze Nielsen and Arbitron ratings data
- Assemble reports and presentations
- Confirm accuracy of all contracts and request revisions when necessary; coordinate and seek approval for all contract changes
Skills and abilities we’re seeking:
- Four-year degree in the area of Advertising, Marketing or a similar discipline
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Solid math skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Good work ethic
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, with your salary requirements.
Thank you for your interest in Martin Retail Group!