We have an excellent opportunity for someone to be involved in many aspects of the fast-paced world of buying media and will afford the individual the chance to learn and grow in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
- Assist Media Buyers in the execution of spot TV, cable, radio and print buys
- Assist Retail Media Buyers in confirming schedules, invoices and added value
- Confirm and assist in the stewardship of live media buys
- Coordinate, research, and negotiate makegoods and invoice discrepancies
- Assist in analyzing local market research data from Nielsen, SQAD, SRDS, and Strata.
- Maintain knowledge of clients’ business (products, target audience, sales trends)
- Provide pertinent media reports to regional account team for client distribution
Minimum of a four-year degree preferably in marketing, advertising or related field
Six months to one-year experience in an advertising or media environment is ideal, but not required. Prefer someone with a working knowledge of media concepts, terminology, media math and media plans through education and/or experience.
Must have ability to work independently in a rapidly changing, tactical role. Good organizational skills and detailed-orientation with strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Demonstrated competency in mathematical skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and produce timely.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, with your salary requirements.
Thank you for your interest in Martin Retail Group!